Door-to-door bottle drives are a thing of the past with SARCAN Recycling’s ‘Drop & Go’ service. You can now donate the profit from your bottles, cans & other beverage containers to the Regina Water Polo Association! All funds donated will go into the club’s general account to help with operating costs (ex. our TeamSnap subscription).
- Take your bagged/boxed bottles, cans & other beverage containers into your local SARCAN Recycling centre.
- Visit the ‘Drop & Go’ kiosk & click on “I have an account” (see 1 above).
- Enter “Armada” as the group phrase (see 2 above).
- You will then be asked to confirm that you would like to donate to the Regina Water Polo Assoc. Click “Yes” (see 3 above).
- Next is the number of bags/boxes you have. Each bag/box needs a tag, so if you have three bags/boxes, enter “3.”
- Attach a tag to each bag/box. The last tag you receive is your receipt (see 4 above).
- Please email a picture of your receipt tag to email@example.com with “SARCAN Receipt” in the subject line.
Thanks to Harvey at the Angus Street SARCAN Recycling Center in Regina for his help setting this up. Thank you for donating to the Regina Water Polo Association!
To learn more about recycling in Saskatchewan, visit www.sarcan.ca.
Follow Regina Water Polo on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter